|Electricity Connection||Three Phase|
|Motor Power||50 kW|
|Material of Construction(Contact)||SS 304|
|Voltage||415 V AC|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
COVID-19 has impacted the whole of humanity in a way that the world has never witnessed before. Health and hygiene is now on top priority. Food processing units will now have to enhance the hygiene norms at every level
Specific areas can be:
- In the new scenario post COVID-19 the system of spice processing would change drastically.
- Customised solution for Automating your existing setup of Spice Processing
- Outsourcing would have the limitation of quality control.
- Inhouse labour may not be easily available moreover maintaining the hygiene standard with regular checks and documenta
- Movement of material from the Raw Material Area into the Process area.
- Feeding it into the Grinding Section.
- Batching systems for spice blends.
- Material movement from grinding area to packing area.